Monday, October 5, 2009

The Challenge

Hello Fellow Quilters!

Welcome to my personal quilt block design challenge!

Here are the details:

Who: Kim Noblin, Owner/Editor of BlockCentral.com.

What: I've challenged myself to create a new paper-pieced quilt block pattern every day for the next 365 days.

When: Starting today, October 5th, 2009.

Where: Right here on this blog! I'll post a new paper-pieced quilt block pattern here every day for the next 365 days!

Why: Well, why not! It'll be fun and I'll have the opportunity to stretch my design muscles. :)

12 comments:

  1. Very Cool!!! I am wanting to teach my mom how to paper piece. This is a great resourse for anyone, thanks!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thank you for the patterns and all your hard work. I'll be visiting you a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way too cool. These are great. I love to paper piece. Good luck.
    Nancy in IN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I only found this blog today (someone sent me a link - thanks, Patty Pat!) --- I can't wait to see what you come up with, Kim! I love paper piecing, so this is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your support of my "challenge"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone else out there comtemplating making every single one of these?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea. I support you.
    Good luck, I'll be downloading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really surprised and like the blocks..
    Thanks for sharing this.
    greetings from Marmaris - Turkey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thanks Kim. It's so nice.
    Greetings from Ingrid - The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have just discovered this block central blog.
    What a great site.
    Any birds?
    carol gross

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Kim. I am seriously attempting to make each and every one of these blocks! I started 15 days into it and just caught up yesterday. It's going to be tough when I'm on vacation for two weeks, though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What Fun. I'm going to treat myself now after 11 months of stuff for others. What Fun. Big Thank Yous!!!

    ReplyDelete