Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Block #31 - Bowl of Mashed Potatoes



Block Name: Bowl of Mashed Potatoes

Size: 6"

Technique: Paper Piecing

There's nothing my family loves better than a big bowl of mashed potatoes. I guess I must have been hungry when I drafted this block! Actually this could be a bowl of just about anything depending on the fabric you choose for the contents of the bowl. This block is paper pieced in a single unit and is actually very simple to make. Fill it full of your favorite food!

Print the pattern here: Bowl of Mashed Potatoes

3 comments:

  1. Too cute. I bet if you found a white fabric with a small pattern, it may look like rice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicky. There are so many possibilities with the novelty print fabrics out there...I saw a great potato chip fabric that would make an awesome filling for the bowl. Maybe I could make a smaller bowl for dip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Kim,

    hello!

    can we look forward to any other holiday table items?

    happy thanksgiving!
    julie gillespie

    ReplyDelete